FlexTIP-TLC-Mini with Cane
FlexTIP-TLC-MINI Walking canes... with 3" flexible tripod tip
If you walk long distances with your cane, this may be the one for you!
Our FlexTIP-TLC-Mini is our regular FlexTIP with a larger, 3" flexible rubber tripod tip providing additional gripping surface area. The ends of the tip are flexible, adjusting to irregularities in ground surface providing additional stability and comfort.
- STABILITY - Adjusts/Flexes to any terrain!
- COMFORT - Shock Absorption cushions you from repeated impact to the ground.
- CONVENIENCE - 3" Tripod base allows your cane to stand on hard, flat surfaces (if free standing ability is important, you'll want the 'TLC' model)
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Total weight = 14 ounces
- ADJUSTABLE - Length may be varied from 29.5" to 38.5"
- SOFT FOAM HANDLE - cushions & insulates from cold
The TLC-Mini's SHOCK ABSORPTION keeps the repetitive cane strike of the ground from transmitting into your hand preventing pain often experienced with other rigid canes. All our FlexTIP models have a universal pivot allowing you full flexibility in ALL directions. Working like your ankle, it keeps the tip flat on the ground to maintain FULL CONTACT with the walking surface. The result gives you the most secure and STABLE grip available with a single point tip cane. Replaces regular single point canes and the horribly clumsy quad cane.
Each cane features a soft foam handle providing extra COMFORT while insulating your hand from the heat & cold. FREE SHIPPING! (USA)
Purchased this cane for my Mother who is recovering from a fractured hip. This cane is high quality, sturdy and gives lots of support. The flexible spring always provides a flat surface for better stability. The tripod aspect has been better than a quad cane because it doesn’t get in the way as much and permits for a more natural gait. We are very happy with the purchase.
Paris1 - Verified Amazon Customer - Ft. Wayne, IN